Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
[frontend-checklist name=”German Pancakes”]
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add coconut oil to an 8×8 glass baking dish. Place in oven.
- Place egg, egg whites, milk, Kodiak Cakes, salt and vanilla in the blender and blend on high for 5 minutes, no less.
- Remove baking dish from oven, spray sides with cooking spray and pour mixture into the hot coconut oil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut pancake in half for one serving and top with 2 Tbsp. sweetened Greek yogurt, ½ c. of fresh strawberries and syrup.
* For smaller servings, double recipe and cook in a 9×13 pan. Divide into 5 servings.
Fat: 11 g
Carbs: 34 g
Protein: 27 g
Fat: 9 g
Carbs: 27 g
Protein: 22 g